BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
Thank you for your interest in the BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! organized by, 46 Sager Dr Suite E, Rochester, NY 14607.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
20 entries have been added to the system as of 9:12 PM, Thursday, November 26, 2020.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! is a competition designed to clean out your basement, closet, beer celler, beer fridge, of whatever weird assed homebrew you may still be holding onto.
Enter the beer as what it tastes like, not what it is intended to be.
This is a COVID style microcompetition. You will still get the BJCP judges, scoresheets, and attention, but as a micro (nano?) competition. Entries will be extremely limited to just one per entrant. So, check out the main rules below, and give it a shot.
- You can use your login credentials from last year!
- This year's competition imposes a 1 entry per participant limit.
- All entries must have BJCP category and sub-category information entered. Entries will be judged in the category entered. Any entered in the incorrect categories will not be reassigned.
- It is the at the discretion of the judges, upon consultation with the Head Judge or Competition Organizer, to disqualify any entry that is deemed to be unsafe for complete analysis due to perceived infection or contamination. Judge sheets will be noted and returned. No refunds will be provided.
- The competition organizers intend to post competition results within 72 hours of the completion of the competition on the Web at https://www.unyha.com/comp Score sheets will be emailed to entrants and judge point information sent to the BJCP within two weeks of the competition.
- All entries become the property of the Upstate New York Homebrewers Association. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry for failure to comply with these rules. Disqualified entries may be evaluated but will not be eligible for awards or prizes. No entries or fees will be returned. The decision of the judges is final.
- All proceeds of the competition will be used to defray competition expenses. 100% of donations solicited from commercial brewers, distributors, good beer bars, and homebrew-related businesses and manufacturers are given out as prizes for winning at the competition, and as gifts to the support team of judges, stewards, and organizers.
- Please fill out the online entry forms completely. Be meticulous about noting any special ingredients that must be specified per the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines. Failure to note such ingredients may impact the judges' scoring of your entry.
- All entry fees must be paid in full at or before the time the entry is shipped or dropped off.
- Multiple entries per category are permitted. Multiple entries per sub-category are not permitted.
- Currently, the online entry software is being used to collect your entry information, collect your payment, and print the entry forms and bottle tags for your entries. The information you have entered and saved by the entry deadline is the information we will use to judge your entries. Changes made after the entry deadline may not be applied to your entries for judging.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Rich DeTommaso — Competition Coordinator