Welcome to the Upstate New York Homebrewers Association (UNYHA). We are dedicated to sharing and broadening the appreciation of and knowledge about the brewer's art within its membership and the public at large, through regular meetings and special events, in accordance with its philosophy of informed, mature and responsible enjoyment of homebrewed and commercially brewed beer.
December Monthly Mash
- Published on Monday, 09 December 2013 06:26
Oops! I forgot to write the monthly newsletter. I hope that nobody was depending on it appearing on the 1st of the month.
Anyhow, here it is. Sorry for the delay.
* Upcoming Events of Note
* Agenda for the December Meeting
* At Last Month’s Meeting
* For The January Meeting
* Competition Help Wanted
* Beer Gurus Wanted!
* Pub of the Month
* Southern Pub of the Month
* UNYHA Membership Renewal
* UNYHA Garage Sale/Silent Auction
* UNYHA Hats & Shirts
* UNYHA is Incorporating
* BJCP Calendar for 2013-2014
* Beer Guru Calendar for 2012-2013
* Brewer of the Month Schedule for 2013-2014
* Brewer of the Month Standings for 2013-2014
* UNYHA Bulk Grain and Supplies Buy
* Ordering Instructions for UNYHA Grain Store Purchases
* Recipe of the Month: Berlinerweisse
* CALENDAR OF UPCOMING EVENTS
* CONTACT US
BJCP for December date change
- Published on Tuesday, 19 November 2013 15:48
The UNYHA BJCP session for December, that would normally be held on the first Wednesday of the month (in this case, December 4th) is being moved to Tuesday, December 3rd due to a rescheduling of a Founders beer pairing dinner that was supposed to happen this Wednesday and got rescheduled for the 4th.
Fairport Brewing Co. Grand Opening
- Published on Thursday, 14 November 2013 22:49
November 15th and 16th are the Grand Opening dates for the Fairport Brewing Company. All the details on the fesitivities are here. Support your local brewers!
Double Barrel Brewing Co. Opening in Syracuse
- Published on Tuesday, 12 November 2013 22:27
Pete Kirkgasser, an old Homebrewer friend from Syracuse is finally opening his Double Barrel Brewing Company. Here’s an article from the Syracuse paper with lots of detail.